How to manage group
Coming Chat group tools can help you create a stronger, more engaged Coming Chat community.
- To turn on/off notifications about new messages, access the Group Profile and click [Sounds & Notifications] and [Mute] button and turn on/off notifications for all group messages.
- To disappear messages you send, access the Group Profile and click [Disappearing Messages] to schedule the time for all group messages you send.
- Keep [Group Link] on to allow group members share the group.
- You can also keep [Approve New Members] on to require an admin to approve new members joining the group.
- Access the Group Profile and select the member you choose to be an admin by [Make Admin] to give permissions.
- To edit group membership and Group Info, access the Group Profile and click [Permissions] to edit group permissions.