How to get the threshold wallet function
This version only supports Mini Points transactions, multi-signature fee deducts 1.25 Mini Points
1. Create a multi-signature account first and follow the steps mentioned:
Create a multi-signature account tutorial.mp4
- Select a target group chat that needs to create a multi-signature account (or create a new group chat between multi-signature account members)
- click the "+" sign on the left side of the chat content input box, and click "Transfer (Multisign)"
- Click "Create a new multi-account"
- select at least 2 group members in the "Select Members" page
- click "Next" and enter "Multi-Account name"-enter "Threshold value" (this threshold must be greater than Equal to 2)-Enter "Coin type" and click "Create" in the upper right corner after completion to conclude the creation of a multi-signature account and have the threshold wallet function
2. Operational steps of using the threshold wallet:
Initiate a transaction through the group chat page
Initiating a threshold wallet transaction tutorial.mp4
- In the group chat that has created a multi-signature account, click the "+" sign on the left side of the chat input box
- continue to click "Transfer (Multisign)"
- select the Mini points multi-signature account in the prompt interface and click "Confirm"
- Enter the transfer method selection interface "Send to contacts" or "Send to address"
- After selecting "Send to contacts", the interface jumps to the "Token Transfer" interface
- Fill in the transaction amount and click "Continue"
- A password prompt would pop up and you would need to enter the password
- Select "Send to address", and fill in the receiving address and transaction amount in the "Token Transfer" interface. Click "Continue", and fill in the account login password when prompted.
After following the above two steps and entering the password, the page will immediately jump to the group chat. The information of the transaction will be reported in the group chat in the form of a dialog box, and at the same time, the members who need to complete the multi-signature operation will be prompted to do so in the form of a dialog box.
Members, who need to multisign have to click the transaction prompt box to enter the transaction multi-signature interface. After confirming the information, agree to the transaction, click "sign" and fill in the password to complete the multi-signature. When the members prompted in the group chat to perform multi-signature complete the multi-signature procedure, the transaction is successful.